Empire Engineering has extensive experience in the provision of civil and structural engineering design services to many local government councils such as:
- Upgrades of existing road networks including complex intersection upgrades;
- New road links and carriageways;
- Community masterplans;
- Car parks;
- All types of buildings and structures;
- Tourism infrastructure such as boardwalks and lookouts;
- Pedestrian footpath networks; and
- Stormwater and sewerage infrastructure.
Empire Engineering has also completed numerous intersection upgrades on Department of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR) state-controlled roads.
Empire Engineering is prequalified to provide engineering consultancy services under the Whole of Government Engineering Consultancy Scheme (Contact No. PTD0003-14).
Empire Engineering holds prequalification under the Department of Transport and Main Roads Consultants for Engineering Projects prequalification system for the following disciplines and levels:
- Highway Engineering Level HE2;
- Hydraulic Design Level HD1; and
- Traffic Engineering Level TE1.
If you'd like to learn more about the sectors we operate in, please contact us.
Do you have a new project in the pipeline?
We provide a full range of civil & structural engineering services from planning & concept design, detailed design, through to construction management. Get in touch to request a Fee Proposal for your next project.